£40,000.00 - £45,000.00 per annum (Permanent)
A well-established and highly reputable Chartered Architecture practice seeks an experienced Senior Architect, specialising in Historic & Conservation projects, to join their team in Ipswich.
This award-winning firm are highly experienced experts across a truly diverse range of fields. They are experiencing an exciting period of growth and as such there is a requirement for a Conservation Architect.
The successful Architect will be responsible for assisting in the day-to-day delivery of projects, reporting to a Partner or Associate Partner.
The role would suit a motivated individual who has good technical and management abilities as well as design flair, report writing and research skills. Good communication skills are essential. There will be an opportunity for development of both knowledge and career in a challenging yet friendly and supportive environment.
Conservation Architect Requirements:
* ARB/RIBA Chartered Architect
* Practical experience including contract administration within a UK practice for a minimum of 5 years.
* Demonstrable experience operating upon Conservation projects
* Conservation accreditation is preferable
* Experience in Revit, AutoCAD, 3D software packages and Adobe Creative Suite.
* Good design and presentation skills
* Excellent drawing and document management skills
* Experience in technical detailing and the preparation of tender documents including specifications
* Knowledge and understanding of UK Planning and Building Regulations
* Excellent communication skills, with a high standard of written and spoken English
* Capability to work independently and as part of a team
* Confidence to liaise with clients, consultants, local authorities and contractors
* Willingness to take on responsibilities
The successful Architect can expect to receive a highly competitive salary, likely to be in the region of £40-£45k, along with company benefits and all the support needed to progress your career forwards.
If you would like to apply for the role then don't delay in order to avoid disappointment!
If you feel that you are the ideal candidate and would like to be considered for the role, please forward your CV and portfolio through to Joey Waller at Conrad Consulting or contact Joey on 01728 726 140 for further information.