£30,000 - £35,000 (Permanent)
Buckinghamshire, South East
Title: Arboricultural Consultant
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
My client is looking to grow out their existing arboricultural services by bringing in a self-motivated individual into either their Reading or Milton Keynes office to provide coverage across the south of England. Their current coverage looks across offering services in arboriculture, ecology, and landscape design in collaboration with developers, architects, and planning consultants, they also conduct tree surveys and arboricultural impact evaluations for planning purposes.
In addition to helping to successfully deliver arboricultural services to support all stages of development, from tree protection plans, to impact assessments and method statements, you will have the chance to advance your technical and professional skills in a friendly environment.
- Self-assured when doing tree inspections and composing reports.
- Adept at using tree-related software or AutoCAD to prepare survey plans.
- A proficient communicator in both written and spoken forms.
- Knowledge of protected trees legislations, pertinent British Standards, such as BS5837;2012 reports; and best practice guidelines.
- Aware of how to control tree risks.
- Professional Tree Inspection by LANTRA.
- A Professional Member of the Arboricultural Association who possesses at least an RQF Level 4 arboriculture qualification.
- possess a driver's licence and a car.
- Competitive salary
- Workplace pension contributions
- Professional subscription contributions
If this opportunity is one of interest and you’d like to discuss it further, please get in touch with our Geotechnical and Environmental consultant, Dan McIntosh, with your most up-to-date CV.