Experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor
£55,000 - £60,000 per annum (Permanent)
Working closely with a fiercely independent, international consultancy with over 70 years experience, Conrad Consulting are excited to recruit for the role of an Experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor, operating out of their Leeds office. You will be working on new builds and refurbishments of prisons, dealing with multiple projects.
I am looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor ideally with experience working in the Ministry of Justice. You will fit in well with their friendly team and be involved in all aspects of Quantity Surveying from inception to completion, leading the day to day delivery of projects.
About you - Experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor
* Degree in Quantity Surveying or similar
* Demonstrable depth of experience in roles directly related to the provision of project quantity surveying services in a professional QS consultancy firm
* Comfortable leading complex, large projects with significant client facing experience
* MRICS qualified or working towards gaining Chartership.
Experience and Skills of the Experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor
* Ideally some experience working in the Ministry of Justice
* Ability to use own initiative
* Ability to work both independently with minimal supervision and cohesively as part of a team
* Be a good communicator (written and verbal) who interacts well with Clients and other Consultants
* Ability and desire to mentor others
* Professional presentation, attention to detail and flexibility
* Ability and desire to progress
On offer for the Experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary depending on experience, in the region of £55,000 to £60,000 per annum (DOE)
* Benefits will be commensurate to experience and qualifications.
To be considered for this Experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor role you must have right to work in the UK and a full driving license. Some travel and overnight stays will be expected.
What happens next?
On receipt of your application our dedicated Surveying and Project Management recruiter, Helen Parkinson, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail. Helen will disclose the name of our client to you prior to sending your CV to this, or any other company we are working with. If your experience matches the criteria above, please contact Helen Parkinson on 0113 166 2285.